Change and uncertainty are threatening to your brain. We are wired to use pattern recognition and prediction for survival. Yet the world right now demands change and an ability to pivot quickly. We strive to adapt and therefore change our behavior, mindset, and emotional response, but it can be overwhelming and frustrating.
No matter what the external circumstances, how can we develop resilience and adaptability to embody the change we want to bring to the world? The change the word requires of us?
This workshop will give you the tools to re-calibrate your nervous system, practices to move out of threat and limitation, and new ways of thinking that will empower you to find your OWN way to stability and balance in a polarized world.
- Cultivate thinking that gives you tools and agency to find your own way to balance, resilience, and health.
- Find stability inside of yourself regardless of external circumstances.
- Learn the neurology of change, drills, and behavior change tools to reduce nervous system threat and make change achievable.
- Reset cranial nerves to heal stress responses physically and emotionally.
- Learn brain-training drills to change your posture at the subconscious level
- Develop a morning applied neurology practice that prepares the body and mind to be relaxed, present, and adaptable
- Train respiration to reduce physical threat on a second-by-second basis and bring nervous system out of protective mode into performance mode.
- Belief Rewire Neurosomatic Meditation practice
- Explore shadow work to create a foundation that enables you to move forward in the world grounded in a strong sense of self